Terms and Conditions
The term 'Sonoran Video Systems' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sonoran Video Systems LLC, P.O. Box 26817, Tempe, AZ 85285, United States. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. This information will not be shared or sold to third parties. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please contact us.
Our refund policy is 7 Days from date of receiving. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The items must also be in their original packaging. A 3.5% restocking fee will be deducted from each returned item. Credit Card processing fees are non refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase emailed to email@example.com. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs on returning your item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. Please return your items back to:
Sonoran Video Systems LLC
245 S Mulberry, #113 Mesa, AZ, 85202 United States
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Exchanges will only be for same value and hardware specifications.
If you need to exchange your product, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We warranty our products from defective and damaged hardware and parts for the period of 12 months from date of purchase. *An Extended warranty for the AJA Kona card is 24 months from date of purchase. All parts and Labor will be covered to replace damaged or defective hardware from original factory design and normal use. Any dusty, dirty or abnormal wear and tear such as excessive vibration, damaged chassis, removed items, custom hardware modifications from the original design will void all warranties.
An RMA will be required for the warranty work. Please email email@example.com for an RMA number.
You, the customer, are responsible for the shipping charges going back to Sonoran Video Systems. We will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
Please allow up to 30 day's for service and repairs to be completed